Saturday 21 August 2010

Hello out there

Hello to every one out there, having somehow lost access to my last blog, I thought I'd start another one, the other can be seen at http://ramblingsofacelticdad.blogspot.com/ This entry introduced my youngest son Kynan, my first with my wife, but I do have two other children from a previous relationship, so Kynan's already got a built in big brother and an even bigger sister.

We've just had the in-laws down, they've enjoyed spending time with all the children and being grandparents, we even had Granddad feeding and winding the little one! They're wonderful to my other two as well, and we even took a family trip out to Twycross, that was an interesting day out. It went from dry to drizzle to torrential down poor at a snap-of-the-fingers. The kids enjoyed looking at all the animals, I enjoyed seeing the Amur leopards which I sponsor in the wild through the WWF. Kynan fitted in really well as he was dressed in his leopard spot travel suit. The Scottish wildcats were amazing, it was nice to see them as they can be allusive and are rumoured to be on our estates in Scotland.

Talking of our estates, Kynans paperwork came through and he's now a Lord and have gotten all his things changed to his new title. His granddad is giving some mild stick trying to say he's English because his mother is, I think he's starting to realise that he'll never win that argument with me or my daughter as she has already started to tell him that he's wrong and Scotland is best, quite funny to watch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment