Friday 24 September 2010

The end of the first week of Uni

Well I've made it to the end of the first week!! I did have thoughts of running away when the work kept coming and coming and coming....."Why did I decide to do this?" screamed in my head, but I'm still there. The early mornings are not agreeing with me, but given time they might get better, I'm not looking to the early mornings in the winter and the snow's on the ground.

Kynan has had his first week {well three days} at nursery whilst I'm in my lectures. They all love him there, and they all have had their cuddles. He has taken it all in his stride with a couple of cheeky grins and big wide eyed stares. Its handy knowing that he's on site if there's ever a problem. The wife is abit worried and is experiencing a little separation anxiety and still experiencing 'baby brain' and arguing over who's the most tired.

We had a review this morning about what we thought of this first week. The points we raised are going to be looked at and then used to fine tune the course for next years influx. Hope it helps them, but they'll still probably feel the same anxieties that we felt this first week. If student finance would just get their acts together I would feel a little more secure, but everything in its own time.

I'm looking forward to having a little rest over the weekend, but with everything else going on I don't think I'll have much, and hopefully the cat will be quiet tonight instead of moaning every five seconds. To Sleep!!

Till Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment