Monday 20 September 2010

A few things have happened since my last entry. My daughter has had her birthday and is now a Lady, she really enjoyed the day. I enjoyed spending some extra time with her and my other son {he's currently planning what he wants for his birthday}.

We have been invited to my parents house, they even gave me their address. Don't know what was up with my dad, he was being nice! Maybe they've changed his meds or something!?!

It has taken awhile, but I finally had my acceptance to Uni through. With a weeks notice my preparation for Uni was abit more stressful than planned. But by the grace of the Goddess we managed to get childcare for Kynan sorted. It's going to cost a pretty penny, but its a good place and they're well trained, so he should be happy there.

Summer holidays have been nice, but also busy with Kynan, the other two sprogs and my nan. Hopefully I'll be able to fit all my commitments around my Uni timetable and still have time for myself. I can hear the clapping as I get ready for another juggling act!

Till Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment