Monday 20 September 2010

First Day at Uni

My first day at Uni. What can I say? I enjoyed it but was a little anxious as its a big step, its the next four years and is going to give me a nice chunk of debt, all for wanting to better myself and give my family a better life.

Allot of information given, it made sense at the time yet my brain seemed to forget it as soon as I walked through my front door. What do I need to do for the Study Skills???

Today was kind of similar to the final months of the Access course, everything was coming thick and fast, it was a shame that my brain just couldn't keep up. One thing that I should have remembered today was a memory stick for backing up work and allowing me to work on it at home.

Having Kynan in nursery was strange, I became a little anxious and worried, although I think that some of that had been absorbed from my wife. After a week or two she should settle, it's strange how different people express their feelings and over which subjects. Barrie Orton you managed to get the psychology gears turning and they make you look at things differently. Always questioning things.

Today has been so tiring, hopefully after a couple of days it will get better, but I have a feeling it'll be a couple of weeks

Till Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment